Right now it’s 6:38 AM here in Munich and I’m still suffering from jetlag. It’s not as bad as it use to be so I think it should be over by Tomorrow.
After gaining 9 pounds since being here I got angry with myself and started to take some serious actions. I arrived here weighing 191 pounds and on Thursday my scale displayed 201 pounds. WTF????? I’ve been here for a freakin week and I gained NINE POUNDS?????
Sure, I can blame my friends for insisting that I celebrate with them by drinking wine, eating a lot of oily pasta dishes from my favorite authentic Italian restaurants. I could also blame my fiancé for giving me a big box of assorted dark chocolates and leaving tempting treats around the house. Yeah, I could blame them for my weight game but why would I do that? They are not the reason why I gained nine pounds back. I AM THE REASON WHY I GAINED NINE POUNDS BACK.
I fell off the wagon and now I’m getting back on. I’m angry with myself and when I am angry things start happening. I need to put myself in a situation where I can maintain my discipline. I need to separate myself from temptation and create a game plan. Here is what I’ve come up with so far.
MY NEW GAME PLAN WHILE IN GERMANY
- Move out of my fiance’s house and live with a friend who is a vegan cyclist
- Avoid all social events until I am within my normal weight range
- Avoid and/or lie to my friends here in Germany when it comes to socializing.
- Write out an exercise routine.
- Write out a new eating regimen (I will also add herbal regimen to this list)
- Surround myself with other people with similar goals. Watch fitness videos online and listen to motivational music.
I started my new eating plan this past Thursday and I hit the weights on Friday. I weighed myself this morning and I’m 199 lbs. I recorded this on my camcorder. A lot of people are angry with me right now but that’s ok. I have to teach them how serious I am about reaching my fitness goals. If they can’t support me the way I need them to support me then I will have to eliminate them from my life. It’s time to get selfish…………..again!
Operation Fit Chick is now under way!