Here's how to begin.
An effective detox plan takes anywhere from 21 - 30 days. On your first day lighten up or completely stop your toxin load by eliminating alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, refined sugars and saturated fats, all of which act as toxins in the body and are obstacles to your healing process.
The herbal supplements you will need during your detox and cleansing program are Omega 3 fish oil, Vitamin C, Spirulina, Dr Akilah's Detox and CH's Blood Cleanser.
Here are some more tips to detoxing your body
- Drink Water - Pure, clean water helps flush out unwanted toxins
It is important to drink the proper amount of water per your body weight. Remember, 8 glasses of water for a man who weigh 300lbs is extremely low. On the same token 8 glasses of water a day for a man who weighs 125lbs is too much. To determine the amount of water you need to drink a day, simply divide your body weight in half. The answer is the amount you need to drink in ounces everyday.
- Eat a healthy cleansing detox diet. A natural body detox cleansing diet provides cellular nutrition to your trillions of cells. All cells require quality protein, essential fatty acids found in whole grains, nuts, seeds, extra virgin olive oil and omega 3 fish oil from cold water fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel and snapper. To ensure that toxins don't build up in your system, include plenty of fresh vegetables, raw fruit, beans, whole grains and other nutritious high fiber foods for better elimination.
- Exercise and stretch your body daily. Regular physical activity helps you to detox naturally. At least a half-hour of daily exercise and stretching will improve blood circulation, burn calories to break down toxins stored in fat cells and help you to excrete toxic residue through sweat.
- Stimulate your skin to detox naturally. Massage can boost your lymphatic system to naturally detoxify your body. Drink water afterwards to increase toxin elimination. Dry brushing skin before bathing can also improve circulation and stimulate natural body detox cleansing.
- Sweat for perspiration waste elimination. Besides daily physical activity, saunas and warm baths with Epsom salts or sea salt can be used to induce sweating and eliminate toxins and heavy metals.
- Reduce stress. Since hanging on to negative thoughts and feelings can be toxic too, it's important to focus on positive thinking and behavior. Even crying is a way to naturally detoxify. I suggest meditation, visualization, self hypnosis and yoga to release stress.
With these tips on how to detoxify your body and how to detox naturally, you can give yourself the gift of health, through natural cleansing body detox.
Dr Akilah's Detox
My herbal Detox is designed to cleanse the colon of toxic build-up and parasites by targeting the intestinal and digestive systems. This product will help with weight loss, IBS, digestive problems, Lupus, parasites, bowel obstruction, headaches, energy, skin problems, gas, bloating, and constipation! This product support natural waste elimination to provide a sense of improved energy and well-being. It helps protect your body from common colon toxins that affect your overall health.
This herbal Blood Cleanser will aide in cleansing the blood from toxins that can be carried throughout the body. This product is designed to cleanse toxins that have been absorbed from the bowels, liver and kidneys. The health of your blood is vital for life and the maintenance of a strong immune system.
1. Removes toxins from the Liver, Kidneys, Lymph Glands and Urinary Tract
2. Helps rebuild white blood cells damaged by medication or chemotherapy
3. Helps in removing cholesterol and sodium
4. Improves circulation and reduces swelling, numbness and boils
5. Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
6. Clears up acne on the back of your body
To purchase your bottle today simply visit our website http://www.celestialhealing.net/herbalproducts.htm